Subject: [Leica] RE: LUG Digest, Vol 37, Issue 130
From: sanjay at microassist.net (Sanjay Nasta)
Date: Mon Jun 23 07:29:07 2008

Thanks Ted,

It was truly a grab shot in the hotel lobby.  Hmm...good info about
Flickr.  I need to quit being lazy and use my own album site.  That way
I know the owner :)  or at least move to lug's album.

Jim, Mrs. Hungate is a kindly older woman with steel.  She was the wife
of a congressman and a federal judge.  It is interesting to watch her
work a room and to interact with folks--the years of politicking with
her husband shows.

Message: 15