Subject: [Leica] Long time, no ocean!
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Jun 23 06:34:14 2008

Hi Jim,

It's interesting that you mention these missing Luggers. I was
thinking of using my Rollei 3.5F yesterday and my mind wandered and I
thought. What happened to Ken Frazier? Maybe his new assignment has
him too busy? I hope he's not sick. In any case all the Luggers you
mention are special people. I hope all is well.

Len