Subject: [Leica] IMG: lunch portraits and thingies
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jun 23 03:22:12 2008

Hi Jim, yes, here at home. We all grabbed pics with the rare objet d'art.
Actually I made a rather cool slightly more abstract shot of it too that I
quite like. They were all an interesting exercise in white balance and
exposure too. Our friend earned it as a prominent member of the Chinese
community here. A really clever chemical engineer in the bleeding edge
nanotechnology field. His son is best mates with my son.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/