Subject: [Leica] third Ireland set
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jun 22 14:41:43 2008

Hi Sonny, it's great to share your visit there with you.
My favourites from this selection are
"Usher gardens at Ashford" with delightful depth and lush tones. Obligatory
red clothes, of course.
And naturally, "Kathy and Ilsa at the pub" I note that Kathy has very
properly selected a local product to sample.
>From your portrait, it seems that you fit right in with that cap; ready to
join the landed gentry.

Cheers
Geoff