Subject: [Leica] Steve, are we out of balance?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Jun 21 18:51:10 2008

At 09:19 PM 6/21/2008, you wrote:
>Steve
>
>where did you hide the rest of your church?
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Walt+Johnson/angel_001.jpg.html

This is so aggravating.  Why do I get this message:

Error

Error (ERROR_MISSING_OBJECT) :
    * in
modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class
at line 119 (gallerycoreapi::error)
    * in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1942
(galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)
    * in
modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class
at line 64 (gallerycoreapi::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)
    * in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1885
(galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchitemidbypath)
    * in modules/rewrite/classes/RewriteSimpleHelper.class at line 50
(gallerycoreapi::fetchitemidbypath)
    * in ??? at line 0 (rewritesimplehelper::loaditemidfrompath)
    * in modules/rewrite/classes/RewriteUrlGenerator.class at line 98
    * in
modules/rewrite/classes/parsers/modrewrite/ModRewriteUrlGenerator.class
at line 50 (modrewriteurlgenerator::_onload)
    * in init.inc at line 113 (modrewriteurlgenerator::init)
    * in main.php at line 73
Sometimes I can find spaces that are translated as % and delete
those, but this has no % spaces.  Why do we speak different languages?

Tina

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Steve, are we out of balance?)
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Steve, are we out of balance?)