Subject: [Leica] Edward Weston daybooks
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Jun 20 14:52:48 2008

That sounds like what I had in mind, George and Eric. I want to see his
photographs and read some of his thoughts/experiences more than expecting a
how-to on technique. I have and admire 'the Grand Canyon and the Southwest'
and 'Yosemite' by Ansel Adams which are largely collections of magnificent
photographs leavened with quotes, letters and thoughts. I hope that the
Weston Daybooks are in this vein.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e