Subject: [Leica] "Budget" full frame Nikon SLR
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu Jun 19 21:03:00 2008

Canon's offering (5D) is quite long in the tooth - also remember that the
D700 is supposed to have all the low light capabilities of the D3,
and a body construction as good as the D300, so the price looks reasonable.
These are rumors, but IMHO a Nikon camera with roughly these specs will be
have to be released sooner rather than later.
Cheers
Jayanand