Subject: [Leica] Second Ireland series
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jun 19 15:52:26 2008

Hi Sonny. I especially enjoyed 'a visit to the pub in Collins Country' for
fine atmosphere. You've chosen an effective gesture to convey that.
'the cemetery at Glendalough' I really like that horizon and framing tree.
Great stuff
'back to our valley' works well too, with the classical elements of receding
planes and interesting light.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e