Subject: [Leica] FS: Voigtlander 15mm Heliar LTM lens
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Thu Jun 19 13:06:38 2008

For sale is one Voigtlander 15mm Aspherical Super Wide Heliar lens with
accessory viewfinder. M39 mount. I am the second owner of the lens.
Condition is excellent with a few light marks on the barrel and the
mount. Glass is immaculate. Original front cap is included and a
deep-mount Jupiter rear cap as well. $280 or best offer. I can
include an LTM-M mount adapter for $10.

All that Bronica ECTL kit is still for sale as well.

Phil Forrest