Subject: [Leica] good old censorship
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Jun 17 14:32:13 2008

Hiya Walt, great to hear from you. I don't remember posting anything about
the need to sacrifice for security. Just some self evident foolishness
paraphrased from an overly officious public servant. In the area of civil
liberties and individual rights, Australia is much closer to the English
model politically than that of the USA. The nanny state is very much alive
and thriving down under. But hey nice weather for it.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/