Subject: [Leica] re: war on photography
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jun 16 10:27:35 2008

At 12:54 PM 6/16/2008, you wrote:
>Other mothers joined
>in yelling at the cop about the guy who is a full time commercial
>photographer then shooting Coney island with his wife. The cop asked him if
>they had kids. They said no. the cop took the film. Happens all the time.
>We are the bad guys. Get used to it.
>
>mark@rabinergroup.com
>Mark William Rabiner

It's you guys who are bad.  I photographed at Coney Island last
week-end - rides, kids, nearly naked people.  Nobody bothered a 62
year old grandma with a "point and shoot" M8  ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] re: war on photography)