Subject: [Leica] inside the life of a teenager
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jun 16 00:14:19 2008

Hey Yama, seems like you are getting into this M6 & BW thing! Bonus points
for processing it for yourself too.
Keep posting those pics. I would think that your self portrait will qualify
you to join Steve Barbour's Leica using photog's gallery.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/