Subject: [Leica] Piccadilly
From: matthew at hunt.tc (Matthew Hunt)
Date: Sun Jun 15 10:08:23 2008

Thanks Bob - he wasn't too bothered about the filters, but most of us used
them.  When we made the slideshows afterwards the DNG showed magenta instead
of black of course, but in B&W made no difference.  He was given an M8 and
sent to Istanbul by Leica at the start of the M8's life, and we saw his
pictures from then before they had brought out all the UV/IR filters.  Apart
from synthetic fabrics it wasn't a problem.  He had some nice ISO 2500 B&W
taken in bars with film-like grain.

Best wishes,

Matthew