Subject: [Leica] A fleeting moment of timeless....
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Sat Jun 14 11:24:52 2008

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/alexz/portraits+and+people/Neopan+1600+08_filtered+web.jpg.html
This is something that I consider kind of fleeting moments that convey
timeless feeling.....exactly where squeezing every last bit of technical
quality just doesn't matter...
I hope to have this image embedded into a wedding album of my daughter
some 20-25 years from now...
Shot on Neopan 1600 souped in HC110 when strying to establish my
approach to that film with HC110 (which I'm trying to accomplish these
days...)
Oddly enough I notice most of my keepers (not too much yet
unfortunately) are produced unitentionally... :-D

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/alexz/portraits+and+people/TriX73+web.jpg.html
She again captivated by a sweet dreams...

Your opinions/notes are welcome...as usual...

Best, Alex

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] A fleeting moment of timeless....)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] A fleeting moment of timeless....)
Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email) ([Leica] A fleeting moment of timeless....)