Subject: [Leica] Re: My second book
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Jun 13 23:38:46 2008

Hi again Nathan, as mentioned in my first post, I ordered my copy right
away. I have your other book as well. When I mentioned the preview function,
I only meant to talk about Blurb in general, not to criticise your book
preview. When ever we browse you just get into the pictures of any book and
want to see more immediately. Wanting to see more is a compliment, not a
complaint! I'm sure that Bob meant it the same way. I am looking forward to
this addition to my Nathan set.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e