Subject: [Leica] Live the LUG: FS book
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Jun 12 19:47:37 2008

The LUG project FOM2 ended in 2005/6, and has now been self published by
blurb:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/259512

<http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/259512>

I recommend this book to anybody who enjoys life on the LUG as a fine
representation of the photographers involved in our photographic family.
Although expensive, it is already a blurb best seller, and I think it
represents good value being 318 pages of over 518 colour and b/w images,
complete with index and image information.

The history of the book and project are included in the text, but the
project ran from 1999 to 2005 to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the
original Family of Man exhibition in NYC 1955. More information and the
images can be seen at:

www.familyofman2.com

Cheers

Alastair Firkin