Subject: [Leica] IMG: floods
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 12 15:15:45 2008

Tina Manley <images@comporium.net> wrote:

> I certainly believe whoever it was who said
> that all future wars will be fought over water, not oil.

On many websites you'll find that ?Whiskey is for drinking. Water is for
fighting over?  is attributed to Mark Twain, however the Nevada State
Library and Archives says that this is a myth.

http://dmla.clan.lib.nv.us/docs/nsla/archives/myth/myth153.htm

good luck and best wishes to those in the midwest floods or the southeast
drought.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -