Subject: [Leica] Favorite Non-Leica-Leica Lens?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jun 10 19:18:28 2008

I like my 25mm f/4 Snapshot Skopar from Cosina Voigtl?nder.
Its small and compact and sharp as heck; and I love guess focusing it and
coming out on the money every time.
One of its secrets is its simplicity and lack of unnecessarily high speed.

Or non lack of necessary slow speed.

Now gone the way of the dodo like many good things in life.

Its parked on my Bessa L.
A picture of the flatiron building I shot with this combination I carry with
me wherever I go.
To the bathroom.
To the movies
When I take the garbage out.