Subject: [Leica] Westlicht auction results
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Jun 9 10:28:58 2008

These thinks are really expensive for rich collectors, but beside these
things there was others on my opinion at a reasonable prices, IMO i.e. ebay
items 270238890748, 270238890692,270238890545,270238890289. I've won a minty
and superb Summicron Rigid for 420 Euros + Buyers Premium = 504, and I think
was a good deal.

Saludos cordiales
Luis