Subject: [Leica] Now for sale
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri Jun 6 06:54:59 2008

I see we have had 340 hits on the book and the sales are starting. I don't
mind if some of you "doubters" wait to hear from those who get the book, but
IFFFF you want to get one of the first copies of the LUG book FAMILY OF MAN
2 PROJECT, go to:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/259512

and review the first 15 pages.

If you were not here in 2000 to 2005, you will have missed the action, but
in this book, you will find over 500 images collected and judged by the LUG
members over a 5 year project. Most of the best photographers from the LUG
are here. This book runs parallel to the transition from film to digital and
represents the best of the new millenium and the unique effect of the
internet on international communication.

Live the LUG. ;-)

Cheers and here's luck

Alastair

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Now for sale)