Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pictures at an Exhibition - Luis
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Thu Jun 5 23:05:41 2008

Thanks Luis,
I like the guy too.

I admire your work and wanted to try more of street photographs, but you
really are the master, and I always fear a punch on the nose :-[
These are funny I think, but not real photographs as you'd have shot them.
The exhibition is well worth the stroll - large prints that Mark would
have liked .
I was on my way to a Vlaminck exhibition ( nasty guy I'm told - but
wonderful colour work - more at
<http://www.senat.fr/evenement/vlaminck/index.html>).

Amiti?s de Metz sans couleur et sans ?me sous la pluie.
Philippe