Subject: [Leica] Luggers at Photokina
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Thu Jun 5 12:29:04 2008

I am planning/hoping to go. My summer schedule is a bit complicated;
in mid-July, our furniture will be delivered from the Netherlands, so
SWMBO will harass me with moving stuff around etc. In August we are
going to Berlin for a few days, meeting up there with my uncles from
Florida and France, respectively. And in late October I am going to
Denmark for a few days. I do hope to be able to squeeze in a trip to
Cologne in-between all that.

I have not booked any hotels yet, but the benches on the square in
front of the Dom look very comfortable ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan