Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 50mm Summicron (German, Tab)
From: chehl at comcast.net (Charles Hehl)
Date: Thu Jun 5 11:11:13 2008

I am selling my Leica 50mm Summicron.  The lens is black and in EXC+
conditions with minor signs of wear on the front rim due to fitting hood.
Glass is pristine and focusing smooth.  Lens was CLA'd by Sherry Krauter
about 4 years ago.

The lens is the prior generation (but I think same optical formula) with
removable hood and focusing tab.  The lens was made in Germany and comes
with Leica hood 12538.  Lens is serial #354XXXX.

I am selling lens for $650 + shipping.

If interested contact me off-list at chehl@comcast.net

Thanks,
Charles Hehl