Subject: [Leica] IMG: Yellow-bellied Marmot
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Jun 5 11:03:08 2008

I just checked it says "Marmot" on my black with blue jacket!
I looked it up on the internet as all the cool people I ever saw had a
jacket which said "Marmot" right where you'd normally pin your red carnation
and its a town you pass on the way to Mt. Hood from Portland. At the halfway
point almost exactly.
I've never actually seen the town it possible you have to borrow a bit to
find it.

Its also a company which makes more cool than Columbia Sportswear Jackets.
Mine's just  a shell it was real cheap.
Its more cool than the effect of wrapping yourself in saran wrap on a hot
moist day.
I just put it in the washing machine in hot water.

It needed decontamination.

 ""mountain mouse", from Latin"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmot

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marmot,_Oregon