Subject: [Leica] the neurosurgeons hands...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jun 4 17:20:18 2008

Ken Carney asked:

Subject: RE: [Leica] the neurosurgeons hands...

>> Just wondering: Do you have to scrub up the M8?

After all, you don't know where that thing's been..<<

Hi Ken,

Not answering for Steve.

I've never been asked to wipe any of my gear at any time. Usually I leave my
gear bag in an off room from the OR where I can get anything I need quickly.
But generally I go in with 3 or 4 cameras right off and a bunch of film in
my OR pants and that's it.

Actually one time the Surgeon asked me where my bag was he'd seen earlier? I
responded, "I left it in the hall."

He said, " get it in here right now!" meaning the operating room or "It'll
probably get stolen!"  True !

I brought it in and put it near the door and everyone was happy...
particularly me! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] the neurosurgeons hands...)