Subject: [Leica] Where to get portfolios?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Jun 3 14:21:37 2008

If it was me I'd check here first
http://www.aifriedman.com/
They are here in NY.
I've never done 20x30's.

Tell them "Rabs sent me"
They've never heard of me I'm sure.

But in previous lives and decades and still now I've on the internet for
such stuff always gone to
http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com/
These are really THE MAIN GUYS for such stuff.
Portfolios, boxes, frames, matting tape, corners. Entrenching tools.
But they don't ship all that fast.
But they may be learning on that account I saw them mentioning some new
policy.
As we are in a recession now.
And you cant just wait a week any more before you think about getting
someone's order together like in the old days. The past 30 years.
Not when you can get the same stuff from B&H in many cases overnight.

Oh yea
B&H
Pure cane Silver
>From Hawaii

Mark William Rabiner

>From my lists of lists:
Art Supplies
A.I. Friedman 18/5-6
Janoff's Stationery Bway/111-2
New York Central Art Supply 3A/11s
Sam Flax 20/5-6
Sam Flax 3/54-5
Talas 20 w20th/5-6 5th floor
Utrecht Art Supplies 23/7-8
Utrecht Art Supplies 4A/12

Camera Stores
Adorama 18/5-6
B&H 9/34-5
Calumet 22/5-6
K&M Camera TriBeCa 385 Bway/White-Walker
K&M Camera Gramercy 23/1-2
Lens & Repro 17/5-6
Photovillage Bway/25-6
Circuit City 86/2-3