Subject: [Leica] German interview with Che Guevara photographer - LINK
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Jun 3 10:36:19 2008

FWIW, The following link is to the V&A curator's notes on the exhibition and
sets out the fascinating history of the original.

http://www.vam.ac.uk/vastatic/microsites/1541_che/files/85/curators_essay.pdf

wish I'd have known about the exhibition, it would have been interestiong to
see
what appears to have been a very well mounted exhibition.

Peter Dzwig

PS Does anyone have a copy of the Leica poster with Che?