Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Picture
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Mon Jun 2 11:28:44 2008

Nice grandson you have there, lucky grandpa ;-)
Something strange about focus though- both eyes look perfectly sharp and
yet, in a way shouldn't if I look at the rest of his face?!?
Yet, it is surely an excellent photograph he'll be very happy to find in
his "chewing gum" box  - restrictions on cigars pending - in a couple of
years.

Very good job Barney
phx