Subject: [Leica] the French...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jun 1 21:14:04 2008

Ken Carney offered:

>> Ted,

I have posted photos of my wife in various settings, in some of which she
reminds me that the garden shears are multi-tasking.  Your point is well
taken.  Just another slice of life, as it might be.<<<<

Take nice pictures and one never has picture problem with loving caring nice
looking wife of many years.

Take one bad picture of loving caring nice looking wife of many years.

"You never take picture again! WHY?

You no can see loving caring nice looking wife of many years. You have head
in toilet bowl! :-)

ted