Subject: [Leica] digital workflow question(caution multiple kidpic)
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed May 28 14:11:25 2008

Simon,

I don't know what computer system you are using.  On my PC, with Windows XP,
you can go to "My Computer", find the file containing the photos, select
"List" instead of thumbnails, and then click on the first useless file, hold
down the space bar, click further down to expand the selection of files for
deletion, and then do the "Delete".

You should be careful not to delete those you want to keep, but, at least,
you can delete blocks of images at one time.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA