Subject: [Leica] Canon's new Rebel TV ad
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed May 28 12:52:44 2008

FYI : I wrote leica last year when I discovered one of the adverts
photos for the Digilux 3 had been shot with an Oly (I may have been too
curious and looked at the exif) ... they apologized for the "mistake"
and the snap was changed on their european site (mercedes vs market
place)...
Happens all the time
phx