Subject: [Leica] A picture story
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat May 24 13:35:48 2008

Many thanks Philippe, I'm agree thta's a shame lost the feet, but as you can
imagine I was so close shhoting their life..., that I'll intend to be as
discret and fast shooting as possible. Someones look a little overexposed...

I was just remembering you, because when I gave my movies to the Reus Centre
de l'Imatge, they gave me a DVD with historical films of Reus and I've just
see the Carnaval from 1908 and many other interesting things.

Well, thanks for looking and for your kind comments

Amiti?s
Luis