Subject: [Leica] telyt try
From: simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun)
Date: Sat May 24 08:40:15 2008

A windmill I wish.
No it's a new design and for reasons which are totally beyond me , since it
was designed using 10 sugarcubes as a model, it is listed in some european
architects book as one of the 20 house one has to see in Amsterdam.
It's uter nonsense a 10 year old designs houses the same way.
But it provides us with a constant stream of in lookers some even stroll
inside 'when we are not looking Oddly enough the majority are from
scandinavian countries and they especially the Finns can be extremely
rude.Last week there were these two brasilian girls.I have to admit I gave
them the grand tour.
btw the Telyts handle without any problem on the canon I just have to
remeber to up the ISO otherwise my ineptitude with the thing shows.
best,simon