Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cool Bar
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri May 23 20:10:50 2008

Somebody offered:

>>>Well, at least you could of used your flash to fill in the shadows:-)<<<

Here's the best part about the above comment.. The smiley! :-)

You see if that weren't there the worst of "Terrible Ted" would've been
smoking the screen! ;-)

Certainly in regard to this photograph by Tina.

>> What flash? ;-)  Don't need no stinkin' flash!<<<

You go girl, certainly in this picture! Like who in their right mind would
ever consider using flash? My God it would've destroyed the pleasant soft
natural light of the scene!

ted

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] IMG: Cool Bar)