Subject: [Leica] Selling: Contax IIIa (colour dial) kit
From: darkbulb at gmail.com (Hello Hello)
Date: Fri May 23 10:05:11 2008

Selling my Contax IIIa camera kit.

Comes with:

a) Contax IIIa (color dial) camera body. Excellent condition.

b) Sonnar 50/1.5 lens. Excellent condition.

c) Luigi leather half-case, black leather. Excellent condition.

d) Three original Contax filters for the Sonnar. Two of them have the Contax
logo etched into them in the corner and comes with the original bakelite
boxes.

e) S119 hood for the Sonnar. In Fair-Good condition. (Note: I rate as a
collector and this hood is perfectly find but there are some scratches on
it).

f) Original impossible to find 50mm external, original, Contax 50mm
viewfinder. In Great condition apart from one small screw in the foot needs
to be replaced.

Photos here: http://www.pbase.com/rsilfverberg/contax_iiia

The entire kit for $650 + actual shipping cost.

If you are in, or close to, San Francisco I can show it in person.

/Rich