Subject: [Leica] IMG: yet more clouds stuff
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Fri May 23 05:27:51 2008

Great shots Geoff, and wonderful clouds!

n? 3 is my favourite for the composition and rendition of the flowers,
this even though it has a patch of unwanted light due to poor design and
engineering of your lousy gear - erm, really nice shots Geoff, don't
take offence. But you'll know me by now.
Both photographer and gear fared extremely well on those difficult light
conditions. I sometimes wish I had the same you know.
Any trouble with the railwayman, thepostman or the police for shooting
so close to a school ? I hope not. :-[
;-)
Amiti?s
Jealous Phx