Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant on CBC Radio
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu May 22 15:36:47 2008

Emanuel Lowi offered:

>>I don't recall him mentioning Leica at all, but he certainly talked about

his love for Lagavulin and sushi!<<<

Hi Emanuel,

I suppose if CBC's Shelagh Rogers brought camera equipment up I'd have
talked about Leica. However it was her interview and she did ask about the
Lagavulin very pointedly! :-) She probably has friends who know good Single
malt scotch! ;-)

Besides it wasn't an interview about Leica equipment which I've praised for
about the past 18 months every time I turn around during interviews about
the DVD film & my wicked wicked photo life. Leica and in particular the M8
is well shown on the cover of the DVD and several places in the film. Trust
me Leica could've had far more publicity! So one radio interview isn't a
loss nor cost for Leica. As every time the camera was shown and comments
offered they were made quite freely. Without compensation.

ted

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Ted Grant on CBC Radio)