Subject: [Leica] FS: Various photo gear
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Thu May 22 11:17:15 2008

I'm being forced to sell a lot of loved camera gear due to some
cutbacks at work.  Here's the list:

*Bronica ECTL body = $300 (helical included)
*Bronica EC 120/220 back = $50 each, 2 available
*Zenzanon 80mm f/2.4 lens in excellent + condition. No marks or
scratches, no dust. = $150
*Nikkor 50mm f/3.5 lens in very good condition. Small amount of dust.
$125
*Homemade adapter for use of 135mm Hektor lens head on the Bronica (yes,
it focuses to infinity and covers 6x6 very well. It's a fantastic
medium format lens.) $30
*Bronica 5x chimney finder for pre-EC series Bronica focal plane
cameras.
*Komura Telemore 2x teleconverter for Bronica S mount.  $20

*Pentax SMC Takumar (M42) 50mm f/1.4 lens.  Late model with the
rubberized grip. This has had a collar adjacent to the rear element
modified to clear the Canon EOS mount with an M42-EOS adapter.
Otherwise excellent. $30

Note: More will be coming up for sale as I'm forced to let them go:
        Fujica ST-801 with a bunch of lenses.

I got hours cut from full time to half-time so it's kind of a late
spring cleaning.  Ouch.

Phil Forrest

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] WTB: 50mm LTM-to-M Adapter)