Subject: [Leica] IMG: Week 20 (ric)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed May 21 20:47:52 2008

Ric Carter showed:

Hi Ric,

Very nice use of that Nokton 35 f1.2! I particularly like the composition
and depth of field effect in the street musician.

I have the same lens and have used it a number of times with the M8. The
lens is an excellent excellent lens for the cost. I'd put it up against any
Leica lens of equal aperture and focal length. Mine anyway!

ted

A street musician in downtown Raleigh. Her sign read "Between Lives."

M7, CV Nokton 35/1.2, Reala

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/20/20-strummer.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/494cde

A leaf paved in place.

Pentax Optio 450

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/20/20-tarleaf.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/44upoy

 From  a test roll on the new toy, Daiichi Zenobia 4.5X6 (about the

same age as me).

Shot on Fujicolor 160, but I couldn't get scan color right to save my

ass.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/20/20-haypath.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/5qobou

Quiet time for a mechanic. Solitaire.

M7, CV Nokton 35/1.2, Reala

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/20/20-mechanic-solitaire.jpg.htm

http://tinyurl.com/3ozf5n

What did people do with their hands before we had cell phones?

M7, CV Nokton 35/1.2, Reala

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/2008/20/20-helpinghand.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/4q9ygx

Bus passenger being resuscitated.