Subject: [Leica] IMG: Going Home
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed May 21 14:20:06 2008

> PESO:
>
> An experiment - 75/1.4 at 1/15 of second.  Too much motion?
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/97439655
>
> C&C greatly appreciated.
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley
> www.tinamanley.com

I think its perfect.
Its a follow shot.
The guys in the canoe you're following and they're pretty sharp.
Much sharper then the Lilly pads and water rushing below them which are much
less sharp because of intentional camera movement.

It does look to me like a tad too much unsharpening to me. It looks a tad
"crusty" as a result. I think it would be sharp enough without that.

Mark William Rabiner