Subject: [Leica] Oh god, I found another KE-7A kit, far more economical, ...
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu May 15 13:50:47 2008

Vick,

Should you ever need any of the other lenses that ELCAN made for Leica
threads,  Please let me know.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Oh god, I found another KE-7A kit, far more economical, ...)
Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Oh god, I found another KE-7A kit, far more economical, ...)