Subject: [Leica] Scary Stuff
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed May 14 13:25:07 2008

At 09:14 AM 5/14/2008, you wrote:

>Tina - Where in Brooklyn did this happen?  My daughter and her
>family live in  Windsor Terrace, and I ride the F train from their
>place in and out of Manhattan whenever I'm down there.  In fact just
>a couple of weeks ago we went to a party in Tribeca and came back
>pretty late, fortunately without running into any problems.  Lots of
>photo opportunities on the platform and trains, but I tend to carry
>something as small as possible, like an Olympus XA, rather than a Leica!
>I'm glad your adughter is okay, hope they catch the guys.

Thanks, Richard.  I think the section is called Clinton Heights?  She
was walking along Washington a couple of blocks from her street,
Myrtle Ave.  Unfortunately, Laura works part-time at a Sushi
restaurant on Saturday and Monday nights and doesn't get off work
until 2 AM so she's walking back really, really late.  She has
promised to take a taxi on those late nights now.  I'm also sending
her some pepper spray!  She was able to definitely identify one of
the guys so maybe they won't be attacking anybody else for awhile!

Tina

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Scary Stuff)
Message from rhc3vt at hotmail.com (Richard Coutant) ([Leica] Scary Stuff)