Subject: [Leica] boy, did we have fun...my book
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue May 13 05:39:01 2008

On May 12, 2008, at 7:27 PM, Andy Wagner wrote:

> Steve
> first of all I'm positive that book 2 would be better simply because
> you've already done book 1 and learned from it. And I'm sure you've
> got alot more pics that deserve to be published.

I believe that some things are so important, they should be done once...

this may be one...

though I sincerely appreciate your encouragement Andy...

> Also considering your talent you should do a "Fri for sale" post
> weekly. I had to go back to the archives to find the link.

again, thank you...

I ask that any one that has bought my book and would like to buy a
particular print, please write to me.
I can make selected photos available...

thanks, Steve Barbour

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/186890