Subject: [Leica] Equipment help
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Fri May 9 20:07:36 2008

Tina,

The first set that you "won" does NOT include a close-up tube.  The
included tube only permits infinity to about 3.25 feet.  T get closer
you need
the OTQNO/16468 extension tube.   I can supply you with one or two of those.

Frankly, I prefer to use the Leica Bellows 2 setup when doing macros
with the Leica. It avoids the constant screwing and unscrewing of
adapters.

Jerry Lehrer
La Jolla CA