Subject: [Leica] Leica R-10 at Photokina 2008
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed May 7 14:34:58 2008

Didier Ludwig <leica@screengang.com> wrote:

> German website "photoscala", usually quite well informed about what's
going on in
> Solms, states "to be shure there will be a Leica R10 presented at
Photokina", and not
> only as protoype with unknown release date, but as "soon available"
camera.

> Nothing about features - if fullframe or not, if 15 megapixel or more.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/62gbhs

If I'm reading this correctly they're assuming the name will be "R10".  Dr.
Kaufmann has to my knowledge never said it would be an "R", but he has said
that it's reasonable to guess that it will be a Something-"10".  Perhaps it
will be called Leicaflex SL10?

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Leica R-10 at Photokina 2008)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Leica R-10 at Photokina 2008)