Subject: [Leica] Want to trade graphic design services for or buy: m2 / m4 / m6
From: derin.korman at gmail.com (Derin Korman)
Date: Wed May 7 12:15:23 2008

Hello,

I am a design/photography student and wanted to try and offer some
design services in partial trade for a leica. I can pay some cash
over  it as I don't like charging people a lot (just a part of how I
live). A nice new business card, logo, header or perhaps a website
usually comes in handy when presenting yourself. You wouldn't have to
pay if you didn't like the result so that shouldn't be problem. I'll
be leaving for the summer so I'd be glad if someone can get me one
with a 35mm lens before the 25th.

Thanks,
Derin Korman