Subject: [Leica] IMG: Playing with high ISOs and Oly lenses.
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun May 4 15:04:03 2008

I found that ISO 1600 is just fine on the E-3 indoor if you shoot in
RAW and convert later. I just use the ACDSee default conversion to
JPG and it's much cleaner than the in camera conversion...

At 02:37 PM 5/4/2008, Philippe AMARD wrote:
>I find ISO 1600 lousy indoors, but workable when light is there -
>convenient if you don't have a stab long lens.
>what body are you using?
>phx

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Playing with high ISOs and Oly lenses.)
Message from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] IMG: Playing with high ISOs and Oly lenses.)