Subject: [Leica] FS: book, fine prints, reflex stuff
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 2 05:02:23 2008

FS: "wild light 1971-2007", the book.  See
http://wildlightphoto.com/book.html

FS: Fine prints.  Even better than the book, many of my photographs are
available
as fine prints.  See http://wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

Misc (off-topic) manual-focus Nikon stuff:

Nikkormat FTN, chrome.  A minor ding or two, works well except for the
viewfinder shutter speed display.  Meter is accurate, not jumpy, includes
good mercury battery.  Also includes ERC and spare unused FT2 mirror box
assembly, which can be used as a drop-in replacement to fix the shutter
speed display and resistor ring (when the existing resistor ring becomes
unreliable)  $50

Nikon FTN, chrome.  Used, not abused.  Has K screen, meter works well,
includes
good mercury batteries. "T" shutter setting behaves like "B".  $100

All prices are in US$ and do not include shipping.  Reasonable offers will
be considered.  Please contact me off-list at wildlightphoto (at) earthlink
(dot) net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com