Subject: [Leica] week 7 and 8
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu May 1 16:22:34 2008

> Michiel:
>
> The week seven photos are softly beautiful, and I like the week eight
> shots for their interesting subject matter.
>
> Jim
>
> Michiel Fokkema wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Week 7 and 8 are here:
>> http://michielfokkema.wordpress.com/picture-a-week-2008/week-07/
>> http://michielfokkema.wordpress.com/picture-a-week-2008/week-08/

Softly! That's an Elvis song! Also Sinatra!

Softly, I will leave you softly
For my heart would break if you should wake and see me go
So I leave you softly, long before you miss me
Long before your arms can beg me stay
For one more hour or one more day
After all the years, I can't bear the tears to fall
So, softly as I leave you there

(Softly, long before you kiss me)
(Long before your arms can beg me stay)
(For one more hour) or one more day
After all the years, I can't bear the tears to fall
So, softly as I leave you there
As I leave I you there (Take out the second I)
As I leave I you there

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com