Subject: [Leica] IMG: Goldfinch
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Thu May 1 15:34:54 2008

Hi Jim:

A good first shot.  I have my E-510, (body only), and am expecting the
R-adapter to arrive sometime in the next few days.  A glue-on focus
confirmation chip should arrive a week later... my do it yourself
project for May! ;-)

Jim Hemenway

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Goldfinch)